THE 10MM D SHACKLE, BY FAR THE CATS PYJAMAS OF THE SNAP-D WORLD.
- 304 Stainless Steel
- 1600kg Aggregate Trailer Mass (ATM/MTM)
- Captive pin
- 21mm leg width
Ideal for single axle, 6x4 trailers, or 3-6m boats.
Typically used on a single axle 6x4 trailer, between 700-1500kg.
Much like the 10mm bow shackle, ideal for small to medium-sized trailers. With a 10mm main pin and 1600kg towing mass, this shackle is your all-rounder. Ideal for the boat or builder's trailer. Put this shackle to use any way you see fit, even attaching the sea anchor to the boat.
- Allow 12-13mm for the roll pin to fit through the tow bar hole
- Designed in NZ by a kiwi, manufactured in China under a license
- Snap-D is a New Zealand owned company
- All shackles are compliant with AS2741 & NZS5467 standards
Please note: By law the combined (ATM) rating of the shackle or shackle's being used must be 1.5 times greater than the total weight of the trailer being towed. For your convenience, we have included a maximum recommended towing mass which is the ATM divided by 1.5, please ensure that the total mass of your load does not exceed our maximum recommended towing mass.
MTM: Maximum towing mass.
ATM: Aggregate trailer mass.