THE 8MM D SHACKLE, A LITTLE TACKER IN COMPARISON TO ITS SIBLINGS.
- 304 Stainless Steel
- 1000kg Aggregate Trailer Mass (ATM/MTM)
- Captive pin
- 17mm leg width
Ideal for small dinghies and jet skis.
With a 670kg maximum recommended load. Similar in size to a key ring, ideal for any small job. Clipping a gate shut, tying your dog up, showing off at the local, going for a dive and you want to clip on the catch bag. A small (400-670kg) dinghy needs a safety chain. Oops! we forgot the clip for the burley pot, grab the 8mm off the trailer. You name it, this thing can do it.
- 8mm main pin, allow a 10mm hole for the roll pin.
- Designed in NZ by a kiwi, manufactured in China under license.
- Snap-D is a New Zealand-owned company.
- All shackles are compliant with AS2741 & NZS5467 standards
Please note: By law the combined (ATM) rating of the shackle or shackle's being used must be 1.5 times greater than the total weight of the trailer being towed. For your convenience, we have included a maximum recommended towing mass which is the ATM divided by 1.5, please ensure that the total mass of your load does not exceed our maximum recommended towing mass.
MTM: Maximum towing mass.
ATM: Aggregate trailer mass.